I posted this back in 08 and it’s so good that I’m bringing it back.
Ten Commandments of Purity from Perry Noble.
- No other human relationship comes before my spouse.
- I shall remember the date night and keep it Holy (my phone will be off and in the car).
- I will always view my wife as my bride and the standard of beauty in my life.
- I will never think that I am above temptation. It’s by God’s grace that I have not fell.
- I shall not spend time alone or travel alone with a woman.
- I shall not talk about my spouse in a negative manner.
- I shall not ever discuss the intimate details of my marriage with anyone (especially another woman).
- I shall not watch pornography or expose myself to other illicit material that would cause me to lust and devalue my wife.
- I shall not confuse fantasy and reality.
- I shall remember the implications of breaking the seventh commandment (committing adultery).
The whole thing is riding on purity.