I received this email today from John and felt so humble. You may remember his name from a couple of months ago when Jeff and I baptized him in the freeeeeeeezing cold ocean. I don’t think John will mind me sharing this.
Sorry that I did not email sooner, but I have been caught up with so much work over here. I can’t tell you how much that meant to me, that you and Jeff went in the cold beach water to baptize me. Since then, I have become a peaceful man, spreading the good word to others who find themselves depressed and lost over here. It is like my spirit came to life since that day, I truly thank you and lifepoint for making me a new man, a man that has accepted his role in the greatest story ever written. When I come back next year, I will make sure to attend the first service that I can. I hope you guys are doing great over there, take care and God bless you all.
That’s Why I do what I do. Thank you John and thank you Jesus!!!
Week Two of “Why?”
Attendance – 701
• This series is intense!
• My faith is to small (I didn’t expect that many today, sorry God. I will do better next week. You keep sending them).
• We’ve got to buy more chairs!
• Our parking and greeting teams rock!(especially in the rain).
Next Week: Week Three “Why?”
If I left you hanging last week, sorry. I will post all the changes that we made in the next few days.
Growth means change. If your organization grows by more than 20% and you don’t restructure you will flat line in a hurry. Here at Lifepoint we are way over due on this process. This week we will be rolling out a new more effective structure that will allow us to continue to grow and reach more people.
So stay tuned!! We’ve got new team leads, new directors, new teams, and we’ll be positioning staff for maximum impact.
The next 6 months are going to rock!!
I heard in from some of my friends in ministry and God did some serious business yesterday. Check out just a few of these stats:
- NewSpring – Our friends in Anderson, SC had 12,000 people yesterday and 120 gave their hearts to Jesus (They have been running about 8,000).
- Next Level Church – These are friends of ours in Ft. Myers, FL. They broke 1,000 yesterday for the first time and they are gaining some serious ground.
- C3 – This is the church that Jeff and I came out of. They had 4,100 people this weekend in a community that is a lot like Leland. They were running 1800 when we left just over two years ago. Go C3!
- Elevation Church – We have just met these guys but their story is incredible. They are a two year old church in Charlotte and had 4,800 people yesterday. Over 500 people gave their lives to Christ!!!
- Revolution Church – These are our friends in Canton, GA. They did an egg drop from a helicopter and expected 3,000 to 4,000 people. 12,000 people showed up and another 5,000 never made it out of their cars. Holy Cow!!! How do you make that work, they did! All this so people might know Christ loves them. Keep it up Revolution.
Just to name a few!!!!
I got this comment on my blog from a pastor friend in town this afternoon. My blog was about our service today.
“WOW! WOW! WOW!
I am so excited for you guys!
I agree with Mike Ash (this is another encourager in my life), this will be your average soon.
Hang on, because you guys have not even scratched the surface yet.
GO LIFEPOINT GO!”
Thanks Bryan ! God is doing something really cool through you.
As a matter of fact God has blessed us with quite a few encourager’s in town and I am thankful.
You busted my bracket! I had Georgetown going to the final four so I think that I am out of the race now. I did enjoy watching this game and having a Cinderella from North Carolina is fun. I am a football guy but I love March basketball.