Are there certain things that you are always attracted to and interested in? I have some really weird ones and here they are:
- Calculators – I know you are laughing but I cannot go down a calculator aisle without stopping and looking at everyone and all of their features. I literally have to talk myself out of buying a new one each time. I really have a thing for Scientific Calculators.
- Knives – Same thing as the calculators. It doesn’t matter if they are at a convenience store, Wal-Mart or Dick’s Sporting Goods, I want a new one every time I see one. I like the manly looking ones with the serrated blades.
- Shoes – I know I will hear it on this one but I like shoes (I just don’t own as many as some people I know).
- Televisions – I look at every TV at every store, even the small ones that I would never buy and yes the that big one at Circuit City that wouldn’t fit on any wall I own.
- Trucks – Last but not least is trucks. I am loyal to no brand here. I like Fords, Chevys, GMC’s, Dodges, and my favorite right now it the Toyota Tundra. (That thing Honda puts out is not a truck – sorry Paul, but anything you can drive backward and it looks better that frontward is not a truck).