This has been a weird month for me. Even though I am totally overwhelmed with tons of small projects and task (reason for lack of blogs) and even though there has been some intense spiritual warfare going on at the LP, I am so PUMPED right now. I felt like this when God called us down here, I felt like this for the fall kickoff and for the FWord series and I am feeling it again.
Here is a few of the things that have got me so jacked right now.
- Steve Fee’s newest CD Burn For You – It is insane
- The series we are in right now – Ready To Rumble (all about fighting for your family)
- LP turning the heat up on our preschool, elementary, middle/high school strategies.
- Lifepoint Annex – it’s our new location for students, dream team rallies and our staff’s new home.
- My awesome family.
- The Dream Team – we have been running short handed each week for the last month for whatever reason and they have flat got-it-done.
- An empty tomb!!
- This new song that we are doing this week called The Stand. The video is below, it’s long but worth sticking in there.